Thursday 12 August 2010

I heart rock'n'roll

Over my lunchbreak I have been taking in the gorgeous photos of Lucia and Paul's wedding, as featured on the bride-essential website http://www.rocknrollbride.com/.


Their attitude to the whole day is to be admired and their personalities really do shine through. I love their 'no compromise' approach and how their family all pitched in - certainly useful to have people close to hand who are crafty or great cooks!

The photos are so fabulous and they look like they had such a fun time, which is what it's all about. Each bride and groom is different so deciding what rules you do and don't want to follow, or if you'd rather throw the book out the window altogether, is so important but you need to be flexible. What I thought I wanted for our day has changed quite a few times now and I do think having taken time to plan everything has helped us keep organised and be sensible about our choices.

That said, there's always some new idea to catch your eye and you end up wanting to have your cake and eat it too... Wish you could have more than one wedding so you could incorporate all the ideas, themes and details.

I'd like to wish Lucia and Paul all the best for the future - I hope that we have as much fun on our day as they seem to have on theirs.

View: http://tinyurl.com/2abwez3

No comments:

Post a Comment